EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

Ann: Launch of Australian and International Medicines Supply, page-76

1. 2,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1052
    I have doubled my holdings today and couldn't be more excited!!! Scoop them up while others are fleeing.

IMO, this is a buying opportunity and this level is too good. I don't see corona having an impact on the trajectory of THC's fundamentals. THC make medicinal products as the core of their business. Corona might be a blip but not a great impact. All MC stocks are down. THC was at 46c a few weeks back when they announced their last licence.

Half yearly report due very soon - i don't anticipate any new information. Some are speculating a TH, but i don't think so. I think we know what we are waiting for in the short term and that is:
    - Completion of Stability testing. The Southport products awaiting this testing will then be GMP and TGA approved products which can then be sold to Australian patients for the first time.
    - Offtake agreements for THC - Canndeo products.
    - It would be good to know numbers of sales and revenue per unit... Maybe the half year report will have some information on this. However, it is unlikely as THC will not want competitors to know exactly how many and for what price.
    - The Canadian import licence which will allow THC Canndeo products onto the Canadian Medicinal market.
    - Forward plans on further growth areas globally.
    - Forward plans for Eden Farms. In particular, what is the timeline, what is the cost and how do THC plan to fund that cost?

This is not a falling as the company has great forward fundamentals IMO. If it lowers, i might go again...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.