NOU 0.00% 12.0¢ noumi limited

Ann: Launch of Australias Own Dairy Range including A2 Protein, page-28

1. 4,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1558
    A lack of available funds is the only reason I wouldn't buy more. But I sure wish I had more, lol.

I see a continuation pattern playing out on the charts so Im not worried about the recent movements, and although we had a lacklustre response to the A2 news (it didn't even make the cut in some articles - like the latest junk from Motley Fool) I believe an update on this and an announcement on A2 baby formula in the future will give it the kick it deserves. The news is big. Huge even. Second globally to release an A2 product and with the popularity in China regarding this type of product, well, need I say more?

Time will tell of course, but IMO our market cap is small for what this could become. I also expect that we may become a take over target soon enough, if only so someone can get their hands on a possible A2 Milk Company competitor.

I should add that if I bought in the near future and it dropped a bit, I would not be concerned with all the information we currently know, especially the latest announcements.
    Last edited by Subs: 07/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.