NOV 0.00% 6.0¢ novatti group limited

Found this article today!! This for me actually highlights a...

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Found this article today!! This for me actually highlights a MUCH bigger potential revenue opportunity for NOV!!

I find it mind blowing that NOV has dealings with both WePay and AliPay!! Granted at the moment it’s only The Australian based operations that NOV clips, but having just placed $10 mil to a Chinese investor, I would say NOV would be eyeing off a deal of some sort within the Chinese operations. Just a guess, but that would be just about the biggest deal announced by as ASX stock!!

1 billion mobile phones!!

Snippet from article:

Global giant reports revenue growth like a small cap

Take a look at China. A major tech company over there is called Tencent. Its quarterly revenue growth has come in at 61%. That’s the fastest it's been since 2010.

Its market cap is now around US$477 billion. That’s over three times the size of Australia’s largest company, the Commonwealth Bank.

There’s about a billion mobile phones in China. Tencent’s WeChat is practically on all of them. Fellow Chinese tech giant Alibaba reported results just as impressive.

If there’s a slowdown in China, it’s certainly not showing up here. It doesn't appear to be showing up anywhere else either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 58400 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.