CL8 0.00% 1.0¢ carly holdings limited

I absolutely care about the share price, but I'm more focused on...

1. 853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    I absolutely care about the share price, but I'm more focused on the longer term, not short term fluctuations. Any shareholder would care about the share price. But it is pretty clear that the business is substantially better than it was 12 months ago, and I'm fine for the market to catch up to reality in the future. The whole small cap tech market has been smashed because of companies like GetSwift and Big Un and a few others. I would much prefer CL8's steady, no rubbish approach, than the approach taken by others.

You seem surprised that it is being run like a small public company. It is a small public company. Actually it is a tiny public company. Investment funds can't invest in it - it is too small, so yes, it is hard to get traction in the investment community.

What annoys me is the continual stupid suggestions made in this forum. Stuff that would be an absolute waste of money, and would achieve nothing. People suggesting things and thinking that the Board and management wouldn't have thought about it. Anyone that has followed this for years, and seen a few presentations and done any level of research realises that management does things for a reason - and it isn't to waste money.

And you (and others) keep on saying that they need an app. This is not a frequent repeat purchase/booking given the nature of the product. Also you don't need an app. They have a mobile responsive website, so it is fine on mobile. If they ever introduce a very short term rental offering which is likely to have a repeat booking, then yes, then they need an app. But until that happens, they don't need an app.

I've said it before, but people should read the book "Platform Revolution" - it will give you a heap of insights to how a business like this works, and how to build them. And Chris and the team is doing it the right way.

Regards
    Marv

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.683M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $159 15.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 302485 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 370719 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.51am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.