FLC 4.00% 12.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Ok. See if this works. Hi guys, a few pictures I took at the...

1. 9,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 961
    Ok. See if this works.

Hi guys, a few pictures I took at the HaYogev opening ceremony and other EMC facilities :

Below is the old HaYogev treatment facility that doesn't work and stinks.

HaYogev old wastewater treatment.jpg

Below is our MD Eytan Levy with his plant opening address. Notice how all the food for consumption is on display right in front of the MABR Wastewater Treatment Plant. There is no smell and no noise from the Plant. Hayogev Etyan Levy Opening Ceremony speech.jpg

Below is some very happy EMC investors and money men. Nice to meet another hot copperite Tukebay.

EMC very happy investors and money men.jpg

Below is a photo of a container that is choc full of equipment ready to ship to China :

EMC Container ready for China.jpg

Mr Wermus, the CEO of Yuvalei HaEmek municipality (where the HaYogev plant is located) is responsible for another 25 locations. He is so impressed already with HaYogev plant that the other 25 locations look likely possibilities !

The Hayogev plant treats the local rural community and processes a lot of cow dung. This would normally put a lot of pressure on any wastewater treatment plant due to the dung being high in phosphorus, nitrogen and other minerals. The Hayogev plant has no such issues.

I also asked the question of the life of the plant. I was told they don't really know as it is all new but they would estimate a minimum of 20 years.

There is a very positive feel surrounding EMC. It is rare to be able to invest at this level in a company that has so much opportunity in front of it with the right product at the right time with the right management and Board.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $6.669K 54.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 423146 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 54363 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.