DRE 4.76% 2.0¢ dreadnought resources ltd

I'm no Elon Musk fan, but in complete agreement with him that...

1. 2ic
    5,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4782
    I'm no Elon Musk fan, but in complete agreement with him that communication platforms be left open for all views so long as it doesn't violate obvious societal boundaries such as race hate etc. Some people will always want to control the narrative and some will always be easily led, but I don;t trust ideological media, corporations or governments to filter for us what is true or false, how we should think or what we can say.

Invention of the printing press brought communication and new ideas to the people, out of control of the powers of state, and ultimately religious and political revolution across Europe. It was chaotic, partisan, no doubt full of misinformation... but ultimately people learn to differentiate true from false, good from bad, and in aggregate controlled their own destiny despite a raft of bad actors. Freedom of opinion and the right to express it is the only thing that stood between the worst of communism, Nazism and all the other good intentions gone bad.

DRE's Information Hub is an interesting idea, though I suspect it will end up a well-controlled site where only 'the right' questions are allowed to be posted and responded to. It's hard to imagine they'd allow riff raff like me to hold a blowtorch to their belly unincumbered and unmoderated. HC isn't perfect, not bear friendly, but at least people know all opinions can be substantiated and put up for consideration regardless how uncomfortable or embarrassing that might be to management's narrative...

Well done for trying something new in any case, an innovation i will follow with interest to see if it's anything more than advertorial echo chamber.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $70.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $103.9K 5.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8253903 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1266017 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.