DRE 4.76% 2.0¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: Launch of Interactive Investor Hub, page-7

1. 221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    Riff-Raff, No, that is not you by any stretch. I may be in a minority, but your contribution to my education has and continues to be hugely appreciated.
    In regard to your concerns about the portal being well-controlled, I honestly think if there is to be any filtering, it will only be taking gutter wording out of messaging and only posting the 'crux' of the message.
    Dean has not in my estimation, ever not addressed HC posters concerns in the public realm in their warts and all context, by downplaying them, he has only paraphrased and my guess, to keep his personal interviews within the allocated time frame (my thinking), but the content was easily understandable by anyone listening.
    I can't imagine why he would start to change his default straight shooting personality and delivery in his responses at this point.
    This puts him fair and square under the microscope, so he will be, more so than ever, fully accountable for his responses, because they are open for all to see.
    Out of interest, is anyone else invested in a company that has done this please?
    I find this extraordinary.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $70.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $103.9K 5.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8253903 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1266017 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.