TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

This morning, I said I was expecting them to clarify the 75mil...

1. 5,990 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    This morning, I said I was expecting them to clarify the 75mil shares which best to have been agreed months ago for the RTO deal when the SP was low. That will then set everything crystal clear - as Red's first post of the day, he said the same thing which the deal was originated long time ago. However it turns out this shares were freshly issued at high price which killed the momentum totally. Don't you agree that $4mil paid to himself was a bit excessive ??

Re Karaoke apps, I didn't know how it looked like this morning until Tobes published it. So I did a bit dig. Then I realise it's nothing different with what I have already got in my phone. So I raised my question & concern.. Why is this not legit ?

Also I said their typo"s" + wrong option price [ I don't care if this is ASIC's rule. They are in the business , they should have known this ahead of announcing. Don't you agree?] shows they are lack of attention to details, again, don't you agree??

Enough from me today.

Also, I'm not holding doesn't mean I am not interested. As I said, this Karaoke product doesn't raise my eyebrows due to lack of competitive advantage. However their other products does. I am asking because I want to get my head around with the large Vol because apparently the market is still interested. How's that no legit for a non-holder to raise questions in here. Am I saying this product bad? No.. I just say it not good enough to penetrate Chinese market for now & I didn't even comment about other countries as I don't know..
    Last edited by orionwoo: 01/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.