TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Ann: Launch of Karaoke2U App-TV2.AX, page-330

1. 1,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 412
    So let's just say that we didn't have the rapid rise to 7.2 cents based on day trader ramping and momentum traders but rather we organically rised to 3.8 cents in under 1 month which is around 200% rise in SP, well if you told me 1 month ago we would be up 200% in a few weeks I would have bitten you're hand off!! Although I still feel that is undervalued for all the information at hand, 200% on your investment is HUGE!!

So I understand in the ramp that some people bought in at the high, but if you have a view to hold for more than a few days or weeks then I feel with all of the fundamentals and near term prospects that anyone willing to hold for the next couple of months that has bought in even at 7.2 cents will most likely be in profit..

Biggest problem at the moment is that everyone is getting carried away with daily movements and filling gaps.. In the real world you don't just make money overnight and if you are patient and loyalt you are usually rewarded..

Big problem I feel is short term trading mentality is being spoken about in the same place where others are concentrating on long term and fundamentals..

So using gaps and volume belongs in a totally different thread to the ones talking about what is actually going on in the business..

The thing that annoys me is that all the fundamentals have not changed to the time that certain well known posters were singing the praises of the company but because the TA has changed then they try to say that the business is no good???? But really the business is still great but the trading opportunity has changed..

2 worlds of investment that will never agree but I suppose that's why there is a Day traders thread that would be much more appropriate for quite a few posters on here..

i will say this one more time 200% in 1 month is amazing so take the SP into perspective and don't listen to the negative because this business is going up up you are willing to hold..

Listen to long termers that have seen the good and bad, look through their posts
    @Red bar @stevenjd @Red Emperor they are all still here but be careful on those that were singing the company's praises during the rise but now sold at the highs and and bagged the company ever since..

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.