ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1930
    I am really excited about the prospects of this stock. IMO, and knowing the technology, forgive me for saying but I truly believe that many people just REALLY have no idea or clue what they're actually sitting on with TV2. People can either look at this company and choose to make quick money (DT"s) or are holding for a long position because the maths looks right. (Just my opinion) TV2u is one of the first entries that will be the Black Gold (oil) strike into home entertainment. And we are in at the beginning.

I want to give you an example to compare with, in the music industry; Dami Im. She started as a quiet and shy performer; people thought that she may not do well after the hiccup during the bootcamp auditions on the X factor but 3 years later look at the result. A very clever recent move by her producers in picking the Carpenters for an album has sent her popularity through the roof, particularly in Asia. Guys, Asians love singing and the Chinese absolutely adore the music of the Carpenters. They pay thousands of dollars for karaoke machines to put in their homes, every weekend or weekday after work they frequent karaoke bars; they love bright lights and especially sing along music. Shanghai, Beijing, Wuhan, Taiwan go kerazy for the stuff.

If you did your research on the company, understood the software technology and the desire for karaoke across Europe and Asia you would be in a position to see that this company, following its proper due diligence would and will go Gangbusters; just like Dami Im.(whether you like her music or not).

I got on board at the beginning after the c/o, presented in here my research notes back in February and now sit very happy to see the results today.

For those who do choose to come on board and hold, I wish you great success and lots of profits. For me I am now locked in and will enjoy the ride.

GLTAH....59

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.