KSS 0.00% 10.0¢ kleos space s.a

In the interest of transparency, be aware that yes we are...

1. 3,537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    In the interest of transparency, be aware that yes we are competing with Virgina Based Hawkeye-360 but potentially also with a French start-up called UnseenLabs.

The French have already launched one nano-sat out of NZ in August 2019 and proven the tech works. To be honest it appears very similar tech to what we have although Kleos claims it's not equivalent. The French program seems to have stalled though. Either way I believe our 37 degree inclination orbit is more valuable and will bring in a very large number of contracts quite quickly. I also hope to see planned coverage of the South Pacific in the future.

Also pay attention to the Dutch and Norwegian Governments who only recently announced their plans to build BROS nano-satellites to be launched in 2022 for military applications. These look very promising and might help with coverage over Northern Europe and their areas of interest.

Anyway I digress. Now that we have the MSMU Project Contract, as soon as our tech is providing data I would expect at the very least the 5 eyes surveillance alliance will all jump on board. Norway, Netherlands, Germany and Italy will contract in shortly after.

There is big money to made in this space and we still have a market cap under $30M. A golden investment opportunity at this price considering Hawkeye 360 has now raised over $114M in funding alone.

I am no financial advisor but if anyone is skimming through this thread in the interest of investing I would encourage you do do some research and consider the astonishing potential here.

Enjoy the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.