NTC 0.00% $1.10 netcomm wireless limited

I'm expecting a modest increase in revenue in H1FY18 driven by...

1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I'm expecting a modest increase in revenue in H1FY18 driven by additional orders for DPU's and increased user penetration within the NBN.

For me, the step change in revenue & earnings will happen in H2FY18 driven by increased penetration on the AT&T contract. Per the terms of the connect America 2 funding, AT&T are required to have 400,000 premises by Dec-17. It took the NBN over 18 months to connect the same number, whereas AT&T have done it in circa 6 months. NTC's market is about to grow exponentially.

I expect AT&T to sell fixed wireless hard to the end consumer as part of promoting their Direct TV initiative (key to their strategy). Direct TV and broadband access go hand in hand ie they need the consumer to be connected.

Beyond the above, both Europe and UK have certain targets set for fiber deployment & rural access broadband by 2020. For better or worse, we should know where NTC stand in these markets by the end of 2018. Big upsides for further DPU and fixed wireless contracts.

Separately, not sure whats happening with Nokian fastmile initiative - doesn't seem like much from google searching.

Thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.