RGT 0.00% 28.5¢ argent biopharma limited

- VarmCosmo failure was primarily VarmCosmo's fault... I agree...

1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    - VarmCosmo failure was primarily VarmCosmo's fault... I agree we could have done more due diligence but we didn't fail our side of the contract. This is well in the past and hopefully a learning curve for the business.
    - Yes, we sold the loss making Derma arm to a private company. CannaGlobal controls whether they go public or private; not much we can about it. Note that the revenue from the raw material orders have already given us much more than we ever received from the Derma business. It also allowed us to purely focus on the Pharma side. I think this was a good decision.
    - We have over $4m cash based on the most recent quarterly. Yes, most likely will need to do a future cap raise but revenue is growing fast and the LSE Listing is coming up. We are heading in the right direction.
    - Salaries are actually fairly typical for similar sized companies and were actually less than the year before: https://**.st/stocks/au/pharmaceuticals-biotech/asx-mxc/mgc-pharmaceuticals-shares/news/how-much-is-mgc-pharmaceuticals-limiteds-asxmxc-ceo-getting-paid/
    - The new product range is not a separate company or owned by a separate company; you have been misguided here. This was never been stated in the article. The same way Powerade is a brand that is owned by Coca Cola Company; Mecury Pharma is a BRAND owned MXC. If all these products and revenue were owned by another company, we would not be announcing it for this company lol... It would also be illegal and a straight conflict of interest.
    - I'm not sure why you are complaining about dilution and losses for a spec company. This is part of the building phase and MXC is a long term hold. If we achieve what we are working towards, it will pay off long term. However, it is always a risk. I completely understand why some investors choose not to take the risk.
    Last edited by ashc15: 07/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 28.0¢ $15.14K 53.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 73 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 3187 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.