RGT 0.00% 28.5¢ argent biopharma limited

At this stage, we have not been provided any information about...

1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    At this stage, we have not been provided any information about the other company. I am not going to make any assumptions about an entity that MXC holds no interest in. The announcement today refers to a product launch not a company launch... It is possible for the brand of a product owned by a company to have the same name as another separate company lol. I agree that they are not entitled to the revenue of Mercury Pharma Limited. The same way they are not entitled to the revenue or connected to the operations of any other company they are not shareholders for. Mercury Pharma Limited have not been mentioned in the announcement and as it stands, there is no connection between MXC and Mercury Pharma Limited. It is absolutely illegal/stupid if the revenue and product ownership announced by MXC today is for another company. Roby may have a long term plan with that other company, but our operations are completely separate from it at this stage. You are entitled to speculate, but the announcement today is purely about an MXC product launch and MXC revenue. They can brand their products as they please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.