AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

Ann: Launch of official Addams Family game based on MGM movie, page-15

1. 1,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    You would think, after that fiasco, the "powers that be" would have got their act together and ensured that, in the future, ALL ASX rules were complied with. ...But no, just a few months down the track, it fails to submit its Half Year Report by the due date, and, once again, finds itself suspended. It then hurriedly attempts to submit one, which subsequently doesn't meet with the approval of the ASX, and so the suspension continues !

I understand your frustration Mike but if you have a look at the 4C back at the end of July, you would see that they employed John Madden. Mr Madden is a CPA and worked for Rio Tinto as well as other companies. From memory, his role was to ensure we are ASX compliant and something about accounting standards are acceptable.

The "powers to be " have done something about it. Either Mr Madden has let the team down or ASX is putting a finer tooth comb through the company ......... again. By the looks of Mr Maddens CV, I am comfortable that he is more than competent to do the job required, let's face it he is a CPA.

I am more convinced that the problem is the ASX playing ducks and drakes with a small cap "Chinese" company.

IMHO

xxxooo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.