AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

Ann: Launch of official Addams Family game based on MGM movie, page-16

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Agreed, the Company has drawn the attention of the ASX another time!

Being a public entity is a major undertaking in regards to legal, accounting and shareholder obligations as well as trying to establish, operate and manage a rapidly growing business in a new and potentially disruptive sector!

So, what do we have going on here?

The trade off for taking the ride on this little bottle rocket of a small cap is a willingness to accept the risk associated with a young and rapidly forming enterprise!
    I guess at this particular point in time, we just need to have the information regarding the reason (reasons) behind the trading halt.

A. So if it turns out to be a couple of minor technicalities that we’re not properly addressed by accounting or perhaps the legal/contract department, then this extended halt may look a bit over done!
    or
    B. The Company is very transparent with the details of all their deals, so although possible there are bigger issues my guess is we are hopefully not dealing with anything very serious.

(deals are still being finalized during this halt period with Stryker Fantasy Football Stars and the MotoGP licensing and Cash Raise)

So according to Mr Silicon Valley the Billion dollar question is do you feel the risk is worth the potential long term reward!

Like to see anyone produce a Company that has hammered out so many deals over the last 12 months that would compare with mighty little Animoca Brands performance!

They have beefed up their accounting department with a seasoned CFO and looks like they are taking steps to try and minimize any potential issues going forward!

The market does not like uncertainty, so again being Halted is a safe harbor for the Company to reside until full disclosure is in order)

Unfortunately, being in business is full of risks and with hyper growth small cap Company’s it’s magnified!
    Personally, I am not adverse to taking smart risk and we should hopefully soon see what’s going on with the exchange!

all the above just my opinion, I have no facts to support my comments
    dyodd

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.