AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

Yes, MSV, it's true what you say about crypto and blockchain,...

1. 782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Anyonewhoisfrustratedwiththecompanyandisfuriousatthesuspension,whenthisgetsbacktotrading,justsell.Thisistheriskyoutakingwhenyouarebuyingthisequity,it'sasmallcapthatoperatesintheunderbellyworldofcryptoandblockchain.It'sgoingtobearockyjourneytoabilliondollarmarketcapandthingslikethismightoccurastheASXbecomemoreawareofthisspace.Somakeiteasierforyourselfandjustsellyourentireholding.I'llbeontheothersidebuying.
    Yes, MSV, it's true what you say about crypto and blockchain, but I believe some shareholders are furious because of the ongoing suspensions, due to the company's continual failure to comply with the rules of the ASX.

Its suspension back in May/June had absolutely nothing to do with it operating in a new space, which the ASX was trying to get its head around.

It was shown that the company had failed on five occasions ( in Sep, Nov & Dec 2018, and Jan & Apr 2019 ) to provide a valid cleansing notice, following the issue of new shares. Accordingly, it remained in suspension until the matter was heard and resolved in the Supreme Court.

You would think, after that fiasco, the "powers that be" would have got their act together and ensured that, in the future, ALL ASX rules were complied with. ...But no, just a few months down the track, it fails to submit its Half Year Report by the due date, and, once again, finds itself suspended. It then hurriedly attempts to submit one, which subsequently doesn't meet with the approval of the ASX, and so the suspension continues !

We're now in our sixth week of suspension, with no idea as to when we'll get relisted.

I believe the company's credibility has really taken a hit because of this.

There are hundreds of companies listed on the ASX, who manage to comply with all the rules and regulations...seemingly, without any problem, so why not Animoca ?

in my opinion, it's just not good enough.

mm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.