AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

Hi MisschowIt seems a little odd to me that you're not as...

1. 782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Youwouldthink,afterthatfiasco,the"powersthatbe"wouldhavegottheiracttogetherandensuredthat,inthefuture,ALLASXruleswerecompliedwith....Butno,justafewmonthsdownthetrack,itfailstosubmititsHalfYearReportbytheduedate,and,onceagain,findsitselfsuspended.Itthenhurriedlyattemptstosubmitone,whichsubsequentlydoesn'tmeetwiththeapprovaloftheASX,andsothesuspensioncontinues!IunderstandyourfrustrationMikebutifyouhavealookatthe4CbackattheendofJuly,youwouldseethattheyemployedJohnMadden.MrMaddenisaCPAandworkedforRioTintoaswellasothercompanies.Frommemory,hisrolewastoensureweareASXcompliantandsomethingaboutaccountingstandardsareacceptable.

The"powerstobe"havedonesomethingaboutit.EitherMrMaddenhaslettheteamdownorASXisputtingafinertoothcombthroughthecompany.........again.BythelooksofMrMaddensCV,Iamcomfortablethatheismorethancompetenttodothejobrequired,let'sfaceitheisaCPA.

IammoreconvincedthattheproblemistheASXplayingducksanddrakeswithasmallcap"Chinese"company.

IMHO

xxxooo
    Hi Misschow

It seems a little odd to me that you're not as frustrated as you were back on the 18 September.

Reading your first and second posts on that date, under the thread "Tick Tock", ( times 7:50 & 14:01), your sentiment was very different then, and that was only after two weeks of suspension...and, don't forget, when writing those posts, you would have been aware of Mr Madden's appointment. Maybe go back and read them, and I think you'll see what I mean.

It's now six weeks of suspension, and shareholders have every right to feel frustrated.

As I mentioned in a previous post, a record six Chinese companies got delisted by the ASX last year, mostly due to reporting and governance issues. So it's definitely a concern to SH's going forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.