WKT 4.76% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Hmmm I beg to differ ddd. The number of (aggressive, attacking)...

1. 6,023 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 852
    Hmmm I beg to differ ddd. The number of (aggressive, attacking) non holder posts far out way the number of holders wanting to discuss the stock, posting facts announced to the market via the ASX and/or defending their right to. Its there for all to see and has been like it for a very long time! Why shouldn't share holders who have invested a lot of time researching WKT and of course money, be excited about the stock. it happens all over HC yet walkabout is the most discussed stock more often than not, as a result of non holders constantly attacking the forum with manic, repetitive posting.

You and your gang have destroyed what was once one of the most civilized forums on HC imo. For what? You don't hold. you don't want to hold. you don't have to hold. You are not saving the world by attacking those on here that the are comfortable with the research they have done and their investment. Its time to give it a rest imo. It wasting everyone's time and I'm worried about @MrGraphite2 mental health. Seriously.

Anyway, Im sure this post will just get attacked and then spud will have it moderated. So, was a complete waste of time...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $30.42K 288.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 727 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 49817 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.