DRO 0.76% $1.32 droneshield limited

Ann: Launch of SensorFusionAI, page-11

1. 733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    To answer your question. I didn't comment because there is nothing particularly worth commenting about. This is another product. That's good, but not particularly new and doesn't really change anything (no sales). Technology companies need to produce new designs on a regular basis otherwise they will become like Nokia in the mobile phone market, or Kodak is photography.

It seems to be a particular hobby of yours to misrepresent my comments. I get it. Everyone with a brain understands that attempting to discredit people is what people do when they can't make an argument.

Your attempts to ramp the stock are not working. The market is not listening to wild claims that anti-done technology has a market outside military and security. Even Oleg has acknowledged that the cost of its products makes its prohibitive for most commercial activities unless there is a credible existing threat (e.g. airports and jails).

I notice that you always seem to twist my comments that DRO products are basically limited to "military and security applications" by falsely equating that to "civil" applications. That's called false equivalency. Try again. We all studied language analysis in Year 12 English. Some us even got more than a C.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.