DRO 5.46% $1.73 droneshield limited

I think that SensorFusionAI may be more useful than has been...

1. 583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    I think that SensorFusionAI may be more useful than has been mentioned in the announcement.

Something that I can't recall ever getting a mention in any of DRO's announcements (please correct me if I am wrong, I haven't read all of DRO's announcements) is that counter-drone technology can interfere with friendly drones as well as foes. So, DRO's products up until now may have been ideally suited to protecting assets in non-war zones, because in most circumstances most drones in non-war zones can be considered to be potentially hostile, particularly when near the assets that are being protected. However, on a battlefield, there will be as many friendly drones as hostiles. Counter-drone technology needs to be able to reliably differentiate between the goodies and the baddies. If this is not always possible then it might help to explain why DRO's products might not have been used in Ukraine as much as some might have expected.

The announcement mentions "for complex environments". I think that this means modern battlefields.

If differentiating between friendlies and hostiles is a big problem on the battlefield, then SFAI would have some potential to remedy this problem. Partly by accepting input from multiple sources and integrating all the inputs. And partly by using AI. The ability to differentiate between different drones would have to be much more of an advantage than has been described in the announcement. If SFAI can do this, then DRO's potential market might now become much larger than before, even if it initially only expands for SFAI.

This is just a theory. Others are welcome to provide more accurate facts or add to the discussion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.73
Change
-0.100(5.46%)
Mkt cap ! $1.319B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.70 $1.81 $1.70 $45.78M 26.14M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 76885 $1.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.74 12000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.