HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Ann: Launch of Tonik Plant and Trading Update, page-57

1. 4,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    Certainly understand where you coming from denbo, here at Perth everything is normal, restaurants are busy, so are the shops, only thing noticeably missing are the stocks from China at Kmart and Ikea store. Are we heading to a 2-speed economy in the not so distant future? It's hard to say but certainly looks this way with the hard border been set up with WA premiere.

I just went back and had a look at the Bellamy deal last year:

"The potential takeover offers a significant 59 percent premium to the last closing price for Bellamy's shares. Shares closed on September 13 at $8.32, and the offer from Mengniu is $12.65 per share and a $0.60 dividend per share."

I think KTD does have 2 fully operational factory which should be more valuable in the right portfolio by someone. With the Covid19 running freely, it's going to be hard to get a new facility built during these times, so if another brand wants to up their production capacity, it is possible that they might look at KTD as a potential TO target, they can restructure the business as well by selling off the SC business/Health Bar business.

If the same matrix are to be used for the BAL TO, using today's KTD sp, we should be getting TO offers around the 35c mark with maybe a special dividend of 2-3 cents, which brings the KTD SP to closer to 40c.

I know its all hocus pocus at the moment, but a man can dream his dream I suppose............................

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.