NOR 4.44% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

Haha great response. I still find it a compelling argument that...

1. 3,571 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1254
    Haha great response.

I still find it a compelling argument that rather than flick another $500 at each staff member....let them bring their own device with them, tap into their new employers Worldphone system, port their number or be allocated a corporate number that is always used for that employment role, and away they go. When the employee leaves, number remains, all texts and correspondence remain so the next employee can pick up where it was left off.

$500 extra across potentially thousands of staff members seems a bit of a waste of share holder money to me. Well simply a waste of money.

If the company provides the phone.... the company has a multitude of lost and damaged phone costs plus the head ache of chasing said phone down if employee leaves disgruntled.

No record or control over messaging history.

And as an employee you now don't have to give out your personal number from your own device either.

BYOD, tap in and then the employer has full control over business usage costs and zero outlay on device.
    Desk phones can also be extended to the mobile as you move in and out of the office.

Say I own a fashion company and have a head office in Melbourne, factory in china, factory in India and outlets in Oz, NZ, Paris, London, LA, NYC and Tibet.....because they too have a shoe fetish and like shiney things.

Now from Melbourne and even my own phone or tablet, I have full control and access to all accounts, sales staff on the road plus factories and stores everywhere. One bill, controlled, audited and monitored from my desk, car, poolside cabana or the back nine.

I have soooooo many mates that have one brand of mobile as there personal phone and then a different brand for the company phone. Travelling is a b#%ch with all the extra cables and leads they need to bring. Hands and pockets are always full.

Forget the calls which locally and globally would round out cheaper using OTT... they say 30% cheaper I believe....what about the cost saving for a company no longer having to provide mobile devices.....just phone numbers. 3000 staff, 6,000 staff? It's massive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.002(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $22.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $7.784K 170.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 129898 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 142144 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.01am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.