NOR 0.00% 3.7¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Launch of World Phone 2.0 and Corona Cloud 1.0-NOR.AX, page-96

1. 5,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    No doubt that multiple numbers is problematic however, to your suggestion of BYOD.

The process you suggest would surely not work.

1. Why would the employee port their number in, if - as you suggest - the company keeps it afterwards!
    2. the product doesn't even support messaging, so there goes that idea! Most enterprise unified communications system do though, and archival etc, so agreed, the need is there.

If you really want to have BYOD + work number there are a few ways. Easiest IMO is to have a landline company number on a proper communications platform with a single (whether work or private) mobile handset and service.

You can forward or divert your landline to the mobile... contactable everywhere, just works. Capped calling cost for $20 a month on the mobile service, happy days. The next level is running your unified client, ie: Skype for Business and others on a mobile handset where you can answer, manage calls. Use the corporate messaging, presence awareness etc.

For having two distinct mobile numbers, Dual SIM phones are a very real alternative, even samsung offer these.

I have one, works a treat. Can call out, or receive calls in on either sim, whenever I want. Also allows texting, which even the best corporate messaging systems don't usually (meaning actual SMS).

Agreed, multiple handsets is a pain in the ass, especially if different models, cables etc. The problem I see is that none of the NOR products offer anything close to the real experience of having 2 cellular services.

And for overseas use, well it simply doesn't work - for the reasons in my previous post. You either need to huddle at a wifi hotspot, or buy a SIM. Negating the entire premise of simplicity.

And I guess the market has spoken, or is speaking about the actual realisable savings from moving systems. If it was truly the case that you could get a 30% saving immediately over 3000 or 6000 staff - one things there would be a contract or two now. Worth reading the asterixes and pricing these figures are based off..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.5¢ $18.32K 517.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 125000 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.