SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

@Barnacles, From here n leading up to launch I would normally...

1. 656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    @Barnacles, From here n leading up to launch I would normally implement a trailing stop loss, which moves up as the price moves up, but not too close to mkt price that u get stopped out, of your position with a small pull back or a few down days.

Some of the keen chartists like to use chart price moving average crossovers as indicators, note: I watch these too to gain more info and possible direction changes but it's not the be all and end all, it's a guide only, used as part of a bigger system.

Also you can make it as simple as I'm happy with 30%, 50%, 100% on a stock and I'm out, then on to the next stock?, but with this you can limit ur upside, especially if it's a good stock. (What if the stock only goes down, once you've bought in?)

Some other options might be, if the share doubles you just sell enough shares to get back the capital u first invested in the stock, and free carry the balance with no risk to your base line capital (I've been doing this a bit lately)

Bottom line is you need to do a lot of research, look at different strategies, and tinker/trial with them until u find a system that works for you.....

You may also need to take into account, general mkt direction eg Bull/Bear/Sideways mkt, your current financial position, money in the mkt, how many shares you have in different sectors (partial diversification), cash outside the mkt, property, gold/silver, and other investments (real diversification).

The Market loves to take your hard earned cash $$$$ and give it to others, try and implement a plan, to not let that happen! (Sometimes that's easier said than done, trust me I know)

At the moment I'm confident in SkySpace as an investment, with the 3D launch due soon, revenue/income after that, talented management with some serious vision at the wheel, they are doing what they say they are going to do!, and the 200 nanosat constellation expansion down the track, all in all we are shaping up for one hell of a ride!

"A roller coaster of Ups n Downs"

Trade safe, later Jack

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.