RDM 3.33% 15.5¢ red metal limited

.Hi Bottle .... good question Quote from Slammer on 14th Nov ......

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    .Hi Bottle .... good question

Quote from Slammer on 14th Nov ... after the AGM which he attended ... comments from the AGM

"Lawn Hill is underway as we know, amongst weather/lightning interruptions (wet season threatening). One hole is completed, and a second hole is in progress to a few hundred metres approaching the target zone at ~400m. 7-10 days per hole is the expected timeline."

I just looked at recent weather data for this part of the world ... a few showers a few weeks ago ... nothing really heavy ... just a few millimetres .... and bloody hot now ... cetainly they should have been able to finish the second hole which was in progress on 14th Nov  ... out of three planned... I guess the people on site might have made a judgement call but to me it is likely that the three would have been completed in early December... as in by the end of the first week in December the job would/should have been completed.
    So by now the laboratory has had the first-hole  diamond cores for approx 6 working weeks up to Xmas.
    Certainly we should have heard the results of hole #1 by now ...
    Come on Rob...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.