RDM 3.33% 15.5¢ red metal limited

. Hi Sarg, bottle, cash hound .... and all As I recall the...

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Hi Sarg, bottle, cash hound .... and all

As I recall the Maronan lode is very "vertical" in that from about 60 metres down from surface the lode starts with a copper core which then petres out... and no zinc at all ... and then as we go deeper into silver/lead at great capital cost per vertical metre for access tunnels we come to the reality that at 600 metres approx there is a shear zone where the orebody disappears ... as in it is probably displaced but we don't know where it went or how big it is.

Unless we can find the continuation at depth then no-one is going to take the risk of development ..
    There simply must be more deep holes drilled to find the displaced orebody ... maybe a million dollars worth of drilling at minimum ... those deep holes at Maronan are quite expensive ... they tried "daughter" holes branching off existing holes but they were difficult to control and in the end not much saving in time or money.

So our Maronan discovery as it exists can be thought of as a liability ... a chance to spend a million dollars to find out if we really do have a commercial "win"

Bye the way ... I couldn't find the "movie" that was on the website a few years back which shows what I am talking about .. is it still there or has it been taken down?

Thanks for all your informed posts .. I appreciate it

D

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $46.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.5¢ $10.38K 67.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 54499 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 33991 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.