LBT 11.8% 1.5¢ lbt innovations limited

Hey @Rat1973 BB has offered here a flat rate offer to SPP $15k...

1. vmp
    13,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8920
    Hey @Rat1973 BB has offered here a flat rate offer to SPP $15k available to everyone. Holder A in your example will definitely have an issue with dilution. But that is not paramount imo. We're here holding this baby and we come from all sort of backgrounds - some holding for 10 years with sizeable holding, others less, others with large profits and still others who have large losses. but look at it this way, using 2 extreme circumstances: those holding for many years a 100k had the chance to sell at $1 and they've missed out on $70k as their holding is now worth $30k 2 weeks ago. Those who bought 100k at $1 are down to $30k as well losing $70k. Between the 2, who is more favored? Based on the example, neither! Therefore, treating them as equals should not be construed as unfair, including everyone else in between.
    The company now has FDA, with nothing to demonstrate in terms of company mcap improvement. This company needs a reboot. Whether replace the CEO, bod etc. but many seem to be happy with them. So that not being an option, we need something drastic, as drastic as the 40cents discount that BB lovingly gave to the instos (and I always say 'including himself' as this is the truth and it must be said - and it's not just the price but the damage that CR it did to the sp) at the expense of many. So now let's give an opportunity for everyone to buy 1 million shares at 5 cents as an example.
    Why are we sitting at $30 mcap when we have a massive potential with FDA approval already in the bag, whilst other companies still have to wait more years to get theirs?
    Why are peers in hundred of million mcap with no demonstrated advantage vs Lbt?
    Why are the most knowledgeable posters and supporters not posting here anymore?
    If you have any ideas, i'd like to hear them.

We need need a major reset, re structure our capital with a massive CR and not 'kill softly' our enterprise.
    This SPP will have more chances to fail than succeed in its current form. I'd like to see this company succeed, but I struggle to see how our SP will recover without a major 'renovation' in the we way market, manage our financials, manage our cr's.
    Last edited by vmp: 30/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.002(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $23.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $66.59K 4.467M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 486857 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 702681 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.