LBT 0.00% 1.4¢ lbt innovations limited

Careful what you wish for, Uktion. The official announcement...

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    Careful what you wish for, Uktion. The official announcement 22/07/2019 re: the Large US based...etc told us everything LBT was allowed to share with the Market without actually naming this MNC. And these guys are anal about Commercial in Confidence. Personally I would be happy if we didn't hear any more on the subject until January, 2020. It means the deal is still alive, under due diligence and negotiation. They are going to want to be confident about the FDA Approval for the MRSA Analysis Module; Q4-19 target delivery. I don't think we should expect a separate update for now; something in the Quarterly Activities around October 31 more likely.

I imagine it would take the current MNC up to 3 months to say no. If negotiations are broken off that would have to be reported to ASX immediately. Given the potential size of the APAS deal, at least USD500M, I would expect to see a Memorandum of Understanding (Jan 2020?) followed by the formal Distribution Agreement in due course.

Back to the 22/07/2019 actual Update:
    "Potential Distributor may negotiate LONG-TERM DISTRIBUTION of the APAS Independence in one or more global territories."
    I like the LONG-TERM (my emphasis) bit. Gives LBT a chance to digest the Scale Up period and maximise our P/E value. What I like to call the NAN Factor.

Is anyone out there clever enough to tell where the recent trades are settling? Clearly a Bot on the job for some of it.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.