LBT 5.26% 1.8¢ lbt innovations limited

I have been monitoring a few biostocks for a while, and have...

1. 13 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I have been monitoring a few biostocks for a while, and have decided that LBT offers one of the best propositions on the market. This investment is extremely compelling for many many reasons.

LBT is on the forefront of filling some existing market gaps, and the competition to date, appears limited. Infact, I am surprised that pathology diagnostics is so labour intensive and, so subject to human interpretation (and error!). The industry does not seem to have evolved and capitalised on modern technology (yet!).

Regardless, anything that offers more accurate diagnosis and more cost efficient processing of samples than the status quo will set a new benchmark. To remain competitive, diagnostic labs will be forced to adopt the best technology that minimises their costs and reduces their risks, and LBT is at the forefont.

LBT's agreements with global suppliers of medical technology such as bioMérieux and Hettich guarantee access to the global market. There is no need for LBT to waste enormous resources on marketing and pushing sales. They just have to get on with product development and/or future product enhancement!

I am also attracted by the potential for further product development and growth (biopsies, cell therapy, cancer...). The need for diagnostics will only get bigger as populations age and people live longer.

The ARC grant is a real vote of confidence for the company. I am sure the panel of experts thoroughly examined the potential for all sorts of products, and decided that LBT was a goer!

Like you Furniture, I am sick of capital raisings and dilutions and trading halts (you never know when it will end). In my experience thus far, the news has been inevitably bad (BBG springs to immediate mind, but there are plenty more). I am a lot more cautious now and keep an eye on the balance sheet. LBT's prudent approach to date is attractive for me, and shows that management and the Board are responsible with shareholder's money.

Does anyone know when/where the AGM's are held?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $24.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $12.19K 662.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 540547 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ 139
Last updated 11.29am 07/05/2024 ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.