ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 27 Posts.
    Please Excuse my English haha
    1. This company BSX started rolling when Eco pro jumped in and asked Scott to find Nickel.
    2. Since then Scott started mentioning Eco Pro 100s of times in his presentation and interviews etc, that Ecopro paid premium bla bla..
    3. From Eco pro's point of view, Ecopro don't really care about earning capital gross from holding share of BSX they are more interested about securing supply of Nickel.
    4. The recent sell of Eco Pro's holding does not confirm that they are exiting. it could be strategic or tax or incentive related, who knows.
    5. From my understanding, Scott does not seem to mention Eco pro any more and talk more about Vinfast. I guess only guess, the Korean companies Inc Posco, LG, Ecopro, they are putting more priority in Indonesia supply for now, so Scott maybe decide to get this thing going by bringing Vinfast etc,
    6. It does not mean the Korean companies don't have interest in Veitnam's supply of nickel, it could still be a future supply for them its just which has more priority. so If I'm them I would still have finger on this company.
    7. therefore I am still holding this company and I think the future will be bright if Scott can keep this thing rolling and derisk things more clear step by step.
    8. To become a huge billions dollar company BSX definitely do need help of more battery and cathode makers not just Vinfast not enough. The big companies have more and more partnership with majority of companies and expanding. Vinfast is only a start up company, I don't mean it's bad. but from investor and supply view.
    Hope my stupid English makes sense.
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.