NRZ 12.5% 0.7¢ neurizer ltd

Ann: LCK exploring AdBlue opportunities from LCUP urea, page-142

1. 2,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 478
    Yeah? I already knew that biggrin.png
    Couple of other relevant points. I could have chosen the Gorgon CCS operation as the example. But as @Grunta101 will be pleased to confirm, it's way short of its goals so far, which may well cost its owners $100 million in fines, payable to the WA Government.
    All purpose built CCS setups that I know of [and I probably don't know them all ] have the same injection characteristics. CO2 is injected at high pressure into gas porous rock, usually sandstone, at depths below ground level of at least 1000M. Above that zone there is always one or more layers of known impervious rock, e.g. mudstone. The 'below 1000M' is a necessary condition for a very good reason. DYOR. Capiche? Sorry, I don't know how to say that in Japanese.
    The CCS method proposed by LCK is different. Nobody has ever tried it in smoking underground caverns at shallow depths. Fact.
    To the credit of the Japanese, in the last year of their project they hit and maintained slightly over a 1 million tonnes stored p.a. Kaizen !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $546 78K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 4807196 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2140676 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.