NRZ 0.00% 0.9¢ neurizer ltd

Great post stingray , that is massive . I know how important it...

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Great post stingray , that is massive . I know how important it is to have the local indigenous population's support for your project.

It recently happened at the mine I work at when longwall disturbed an ancient burial site with subsidence and the amount of remedial work and to and fro to get government approval again was enormous.

Huge step forward . With the state treasurer green lighting this project saying it is in the best interests of the state for LCK get to production, can't be underestimated .

I posted months ago that this project is massive for the state of SA , the jobs it will create and the supply chains it will command. My sentiments on the state of the world financially has not changed! , with the research I've done over the last 12 months , I still believe there is huge finacial storm / hurricane that will wreak havoc over the world markets over the next 2 to 3 years and not just SA but Australia is going to need projects like this to keep people employed and royalties flooding in .

All IMO of course . Thanks for alerting us to that article stingray. Great find!!.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 363415 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 580670 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.34am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.