NRZ 6.67% 0.7¢ neurizer ltd

Ann: LCK receives Environmental Approval, page-52

1. 606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Well D day came and gone and we are hanging still in the 20's [ just about ]
    You look at every stock thread on hotcopper especially the small stocks like this and they all have the same thing in common which is this massive catalyst event that is a sure fire guarantee of blasting the stock price into the outer stratosphere. Its a comforting thing in life to have such great hope coupled with the expectation and fantasy scenarios running through your mind dreaming of the $1 share price straight after the catalyst event.

However as reality sets in D day always comes and goes and the market doesn't really care as much as we do. Its just the hype on the threads that you've been feeding off for the year or two you've been invested in the stock waiting for the day of salvation.

The fact is that this is a very under the radar stock and may well be so until the 2p is announced. Look at the volume of hotcopper posts. It in itself is an indicator the publics awareness of a stock. Other than that report that came out 2 weeks ago that sparked a rally this stock is still very much underground. Its the same small group of guys who have been contributing to this thread for the last year or two. We know who we are.

The point of my rambling is that as much as I am disappointed about the recent sp performance post the catalyst event I not surprised. The next thing we need is the 2p reserve quantified. Then the stock is actually worth something based on real data.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $13.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.422K 1.035M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4246432 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1724027 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.