NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

LCK claimed a successful PCD, but to this point has evaded...

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 973
    LCK claimed a successful PCD, but to this point has evaded releasing the gas flow data. Meanwhile the SA Department for Energy and Mining made it clear - in writing, to a number of parties, Which parties? also posted on these threads - that commercial flow rates were not achieved according to LCK's own criteria Which criteria are you referring to?. Sure, there is a massive defined reserve (Commercial Reserve - please check what this definition means)! Yes, but the issue of getting it out of the ground has not been demonstrably solved (Not according to MHA Petroleum Consultants - check what a commercial reserve is).

Which part of this is hard to understand? You tell me mate, you've lost me! Refer to the information below.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1715/1715747-fc614e3c28050c77e612be6a0e797dda.jpg

It was clear to at least 4 serious former holders, one of whom has chosen 'feisty mode' and thus cops vitriol here. But it's unfair to tell him to get advice from management when the initial issue was the evasiveness of management in the first place. Evasiveness - by not sharing material data with shareholders? This is illegal. It's not over yet. No it's not over - do you understand where this company is at right now, and what this will do to the share price if they pull it off.

Happy to be labelled a grub along with Legman, something of a badge of honour in present company. Whatever does it for you mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.