NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

I have had correspondence with the Department Ashes.However, any...

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 973
    I have had correspondence with the Department Ashes.

However, any responses to anything of real substance were met with "we are bound by commerciality provisions of the Act". This is no surprise given the company are currently discussing deals worth "billions" of dollars. Another poster, "chuk" gave a good account of his discussion with the Department, which I thought was a very good summary.

At what point will you think that you may have made the wrong call on this?

With a major offtake agreement?
    With funding?
    With a JV partner?

I find it hard to believe that you have taken the pro-forma response (which I think didn't even make sense) from the Department so seriously which infers that the ASX, MHA Petroleum Consultants and Leigh Creek Energy are all swindling the market. And lets not forget, the Department has also confirmed the PCD compliance. Further, when the commercial deals are worked through, do you think they will have it wrong as well?

Nothing worth doing in life comes easy, and being a trailblazer, nothing has come easy for LCK and it's shareholders. But we are really at the pointy end now, and I think shareholders and management will be enjoying the fruits of their labour in the near future!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.