NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

Thanks Pie - appreciate your concern for my investments!May i...

1. 460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    Thanks Pie - appreciate your concern for my investments!

May i ask what was the nature of your discussions with DEM? It was made absolutely clear to me that flow was less than LCK had expected based upon the relevant EIR ans SEO. Left no doubt in my mind, however i at least sort clarification from LCK.

I think it is more accurate to say that i based my exit from LCK upon the lengths to which LCK went to, NOT to answer any of my questions which i'd also put to DEM. Wasn't asking for anything beyond clarification of peak and average flow rates achieved during the PCD, which is absolutely not commercial in confidence - two other companies i'm now following (STX & GLL) both regularly release flow data to the market. By all means take a look at their last few months of announcements.

I believe you will find DEM have verified PCD compliance in terms of environmental performance, not commerciality.

As i said many months ago, it would be interesting to know what the environmental performance of the PCD would have been at sustained flow rates (>1000 m3/h) for more than (say) a hour/day/week/month, but the PCD did not provide that info.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.