1AI 0.00% 0.8¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

Not being denoted a price sensitive announcement it does not...

1. 2,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    Not being denoted a price sensitive announcement it does not even get flagged with Comsec for example, so I have only just seen it after reading hot copper posts. Hence am assuming many have not read this announcement yet.

LCT have done a good job in reducing costs and conserving cash since the 6 month results so I would see it as totally out of character and bizarre for them to be bolstering the board with new members (and with the skills that NT Cell scaling up would require eg PD and in the future marketing expertise ) unless there was good reason . So for me this is a very strong signal things are tracking well. Also attracting someone with that experience and pedigree would surely need to be to a "get on board an exciting emerging opportunity" rather than "back to ground zero " aposition you would think The small scale sell drop today and sell queue will be swallowed up in a heart beat IMO.

This actually feels almost like a subtext signal to us loyal shareholders from LCT to "buy some more " while we can.

Assen I have far more confidence now about those fireworks . Well done to the forecasters of announcement timing and content - spot on . Now for the big one or two !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $17.46K 2.182M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 4501358 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2830688 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.