1AI 0.00% 0.8¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

Ann: LCT files pericyte protective agent provisional patent, page-27

1. 12,174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1297
    guys,

a dumb question and hope I don't get slaughtered... been a holder of LCT since 2 years +++ as I got interested into the thought of being part of something that can not only stop these dreaded diseases but probably even cure them... so bought a few LCT as a point to support this... then the sp doubled and doubled so kept buying them (averaging UP) for a more financial reason than anything...

now, my question is - is this a binary result here tomorrow - 0 OR 1 ??? or is there are middle ground somewhere? if the results are great and we have proven that we can help in these dreadful times we are all on a winner... that is easy to understand... but what if the results are not great? are done and buried or will it be a hiccup (or big hiccup) but still can gather ourselves back and try to make amends? so if we come up noughts tomorrow does it mean it is THE END of LCT as we know it?

sorry for not being clear in my question as I am a bit confused due to the lack of knowledge and hence I started this post with a disclaimer about this being a dumb question...

thanks in advance...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $0 5

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 279721 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1209087 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.