1AI 0.00% 0.7¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

well that was a bit of short lived hype! at least we have the...

1. 707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    well that was a bit of short lived hype!
    at least we have the following knowledge now;

LC-002 Migraine - Phase 1 2021. Early engagement with potential partners, but unlikely to yield anything until Phase 1 results are in (IMO). Benefit of this process though is that blood levels may be able to be measured providing "instant measure of success", Compared to 6+ months for NTCell results.

LP-003 Obesity - shelved until finances permit.

NTCell - noted that the next trial will look to target early stage Parkinson's sufferers. A company has been identified to be partnered up to, to assist in delivering the Phase 3 (unsure if Phase 3, or just "third clinical trial"). They have also noted an out licensing partnership being negotiated. I don't know how that will work out with both options there, or if it is whichever lands first. My concern here is that this ends up like Diabecell, we lose all control over it for a measly lump sum pay out.

Probably going to be quiet for the next few months. Be interested to see the cash reserves when quarterly reporting comes through. The newsletter states they only have cash to "initiate a clinical trial" so there might be some pump prior to a CR late in the year

Interested to hear all of your thoughts

Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4190119 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1071688 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.21pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.