NIS 0.00% 2.5¢ nickelsearch limited

Have you ever contacted them to share your thoughts or for...

1. 1,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 427
    Have you ever contacted them to share your thoughts or for further info?

I have contacted Nicole on numerous occasions sharing my thoughts and she has always been transparent and forthcoming - before the tinfoil hat brigade comes knocking, of course she will not disclose price sensitive information not yet on market, but she is very open to explaining or elaborating on information that's out there.

Today's share price action is really disappointing and was a massive hit on my portfolio, but it's important to keep the eye on the prize.

The lithium mineralisation is there, and the soil sampling has only been done on surface - due to as they mentioned, the difficulties they had ripping up the surface, and because of ongoing works to get full consent.
    Once these issues are sorted (and I firmly believe it will be) then the digging, drilling and more true geological work can take place.

All the people coming out of the woodwork today celebrating the share price are traders, the fundamentals have not changed and I'm still excited to stay onboard to see some more juicy rock chips and then drill samples.

If the true investors are feeling a bit skewed, honestly send them an email and I think you'll be off the same view. If not then peace out, just don't act like there's a dark force conspiring against you - it's a penny stock explorer, like I've said before it'll be a bumpy ride but I'm excited to see where it ends up..and for the buying opportunity

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.339M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $672 26.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 101245 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.35pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.