1AI 14.3% 0.8¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

Ann: LCT Strategy Update, page-2

1. 15,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5691
    IMO good announcement ... I like these two points most of all:

Parkinson’s disease – NTCELL®

We have obtained approval from regulatory authorities and ethics committee to continue to follow all patients in the Phase IIb trial at 12, 18, and 24 months post implant. It is now an open study which allows interim analysis of data. The study will conclude in May 2019. If, at any time, we get efficacy data that supports a regulatory submission, we can discuss that immediately with the regulators.

Other therapeutic targets

We have signed non-disclosure agreements and Memoranda of Understanding that enable us to continue due diligence on other product opportunities that are near to being ready for first-in-man clinical studies. This is work in progress, with due diligence focusing on the earliest milestone that creates added value within our existing funding capability. We are currently preparing detailed plans to explore these initiatives. We intend to identify two projects for investigation and investment. As we agree and sign research contracts or term sheets we will announce full details of these projects.

Reducing cash burn through restructure is also a good point, but these two items I have highlighted are the ones that have certainly peaked my interest and perhaps even provided a renewal of hope IMO for LCT.

Thoughts ?

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $13.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $34 4.285K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 8215316 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1837858 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.