ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    I lay no claim to being the sharpest tool in the shed but there are some things I do not understand.
    I don't understand why we needed a two day trading halt to give news which was essentially more of the same, and will continue to be more of the same. (As good as it was.)
    I don't understand where all the buyers disappeared to a couple of weeks ago. We went from 400,000 wanted over 10 lines to virtually none wanted in the space of 24 hours. Why? Were they all connected in some way?
    I don't understand why, with the now obvious and proven massive resource upgrade on the way and the current price of SOP why the buyers are not flooding back.
    I don't understand why there has been no official corporate activity. Surely we are on the radar of every large resource house and at least one of them should be taking up a pre-emptory position.
    I don't understand why having held the tenement for several years we still haven't worked out how to get the flow-testing rig out on to the lake.

So much I don't get with my small brain!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.