RWD 10.9% 5.7¢ reward minerals ltd

Ann: LD Project - Significant SOP Resource, page-25

1. 864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Exactly pagarsi, as we discussed it was quite likely that the shareprice wouldn't do much even if the resource update was significantly higher than what all were expecting. I was expecting 5-10x the existing so to be more than double the max that I was anticipating is .....wow !!!
    Many are disappointed that the SP didn't fly into the stratosphere on the news but for me it wasn't about today's SP, for me I now know that I have invested in a company that has the largest SOP brine resource of anywhere in the world and that is not factoring any other tenements outside of LD.
    The reason I am invested in RWD today only became more clearer and enhanced and what a great opportunity was presented to those interested in RWD but not yet in !!?...there will be some that view today's response as a failure but was todays action shaking out the weak hands, what better way to tempt the less committed than to have a down day on great news !!
    Okay, so we've had Potash boom 1 and 2, will we get Potash boom "3" IMO absolutely and when it comes, if not taken over before then, we will have a defined world class resource to be fought over!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.007(10.9%)
Mkt cap ! $12.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.4¢ 5.5¢ $10.28K 174.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8895 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 96410 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.26pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.