LDX 6.00% 5.3¢ lumos diagnostics holdings limited

I'm aligned on your thinking @DingoUgly. The SP movements had...

1. 203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    I'm aligned on your thinking @DingoUgly. The SP movements had left a lot to speculate on, and with this announcement, has provided some logic that we can hope to hang our hats on, regardless of how accurate it may be.

However, in this side of the town, things always feel fast and loose, with side conversations able to significantly determine price action. All too often RIs are set aside for instos and sophs who are seen to pave the way for small cap growth - all my opinion of course.

Despite the above, I see promise. Not only in the opportunity for the likes of FebriDx (not just the growing awareness of antimicrobial resistance from WHO as a serious concern, but when mainstream coverage like SMH calls out Next global health crisis ‘right on our doorstep’ as antibiotics fail, you know we're sitting on next big ticket), but also for the SP pattern with proven momentum it can drive from current support levels.

The 4C, although I would have enjoyed greater conviction in tone, shows we're already in motion for US distribution plans with pre-orders commenced and production in progress (see my other post on AT1 ann). This raise also provides some comfort in knowing what the instos bought in at.

Everyone has their own perspective, largely driven by their entry price to LDX. All I can say is, if I hadnt loaded up and down to current prices (070 to 100 corridor), I'd be tipping in a few more dollars. Not financial advice, and purely sharing my personal situation. Longer term holders or those who entered at high 100s may feel different.

As for now, I'm waiting on the big ann to tip the scales once instos/sophs have had their fill in early 070s, with the thinking that sell side wall will remain thinned out.

If you can't beat em, join em.

All my opinion, please DYOR and seek independent financial advice.
    GLTAH.
    Last edited by WarrenBluffett: 01/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LDX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.