MRD 0.00% 0.1¢ mount ridley mines limited

I took a long punt, 5m units @ .2 Mount Ridley is a company...

1. 4,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 638
    I took a long punt, 5m units @ .2  

Mount Ridley is a company targeting demand driven metals in Western Australia. Its namesake Mount Ridley Project, located within a Fraser Range sub-basin, was initially acquired for its nickel and copper sulphides potential, and is now recognised as being prospective for clay hosted REE deposits.

Based on the results to date, the company has committed to more than 50,000m of drilling, to take this outstanding REE project towards a maiden REE resource in 2023"

3,400km2
    Tenemants
    Granted Exploration Licenses

Leach tests achieve up to 85% recovery of Magnet Rare Earths • Very high extraction rates of rare earth elements (REE1) achieved using a -'"SIMPLE"- hydrochloric acid leach at an acid concentration of 25g/l HCl within a leaching period of 24 hours. • Extraction rates of up to 72% of TREO2 were achieved at the key Mia and Vincent Prospects, including up to 85% of high value magnet rare earths (MagREO3). • This follows impressive screen beneficiation test results which returned an average grade upgrade of 164% from Mia and 154% from Vincent. Over 80% of the TREO is contained within 50% of the original sample mass, and the barren proportion can be rejected when simply screened at -75 microns4 . • Drilling is scheduled to resume at the Mia Prospect in September, leading to the Company’s maiden Mineral Resource Estimate later in the year.

50 bagger x current $15.6m mkt cap = $780 000 000
    50 x .002
    10 cents per share

Hold 10 years my 5m units would be worth $500k
    50k a year = approx $1k per week lol

It's possible, i will be 70 by then hahah patience.

MRD worth holding IMO better than 10k in the bank earning 5% per annum.

Risk v Reward really good here $$$$$

Added MRD to my portfolio see how she goes

GLTAH

All aboard, MRD will wake up, she's a sleeper, but not for long imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.