BIT 7.14% 2.6¢ biotron limited

Ann: Lead Series for SARS-COV-2 Program, page-14

1. 399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    This announcement is a case of reading between the lines. This announcement says, we are still here and moving forward with testing on both Covid 19 as well as any other viral diseases that will be thrown the world's way in the coming future. Don't underestimate this announcement by any means. Also, the other big factor that can't be underestimated here is where the testing is taking place. Scripps Research Institute is a reputable highly visible Organisation for People who are involved on both sides of the fence when it comes to Federal Government and or Multinational Organisations. I truly believe if our testing on the mice is successful we are going to generate massive interest from Organisations abroad. Do not underestimate what happens from Mid Year onwards. This exercise we are undertaken moving forward may just be the global visibility that we need to validate the research Biotron has been doing over the years.
    I am sure Dr. Becker is doing his bit in educating his Colleagues and Peers on BIT as well as assisting Management in our roadmap and business strategy moving forward.

All in all this announcement gives me hope we are moving in the right direction. Truth be told, up until today, I was starting to get a little worried about our progress moving forward. I think more announcements on further progress need to be more frequent as it allays shareholder fear. Especially when the SP seems to be on the decline.

GLTH. Hopefully promising news on the horizon mid-year!!

Stockman...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $23.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $51.84K 1.992M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 198646 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 199924 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.