BIT 2.63% 3.9¢ biotron limited

What is not clear is were these three top compounds from the...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    What is not clear is were these three top compounds from the selection of 15 that went to round two from their 7 Sept announcement. I think not. I am on the impression these were from the additional set of compounds they synthesised and announced a few months ago.
    What is not clear with the description of this current announcement is if the Vero cell assay is the same as the one they described in the 7th Sept announcement.

Like many have said here, their detail on these announcements are not clear enough. I have read both announcements several times to make heads or tails as to their findings and its all assumptions. Yes poor form BIT.

Yes, three compounds were equal to the Remdesivir based on their report. But was the Remdesivir also used as a positive control to select those in the 7 Sept announcement. Who knows.

But did these three compounds go through the same selection criteria as those 15 previously selected. Most likely. Again who knows.
    Why not report on those other 15 compounds previously selected when compared to Remdesivir- my opinion gone no-where, otherwise they would have reported it by now.

I would find it quite odd that this medical technology company did not use the same screening procedure each time (presumably) - which is NOT good lab practice. And if they did, use a standard reporting template and not a jumbled one like these two.

Like I said before - without peer reviewed publications on their findings, my excitement is measured and contained.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $35.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ $65.43K 1.670M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 46055 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 59151 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.