FMG 1.89% $18.31 fortescue ltd

Ann: Leadership Announcement, page-28

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    There are thousands of CEO’s worldwide and the vast majority come from the same salad bowl and utilise the same methods, many companies have been devastated by unsuitable and or poor management. FMG is a transitioning business entering a fast moving and changing market dealing with Climate Change Technologies, if key personnel do not fit the need of the moment it’s incumbent on decision makers to make the appropriate change, often to wait can be the beginning of a tumultuous period for a business and at times its demise. If this is the primary reason for change I would have no issues.

In my view if systems and processes are efficiently manned and maintained productivity benchmarks will remain achievable and are the driving force of any successful operation, ask yourself how often do we see a CEO or director repairing vital production machinery. Systems and processes maintained by ordinary employees are the heartbeats business.

Like most everything these days the rumour mill, online comments and skewed media like to wreak havoc for purposes and a sense of schadenfreude that inexplicably excites them in some little way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.31
Change
0.340(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $56.49B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.11 $18.40 $18.10 $41.41M 2.270M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 5758 $18.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.31 4538 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.08am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.