ADO 3.85% 2.5¢ anteotech ltd

I was going to post on a Friday - but your comment Brick block...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1822
    I was going to post on a Friday - but your comment Brick block needs a response.

there is a difference between a sales person & a businesses relationship / client implementation director.

assume BMW & Mercedes are EV1 & EV 2 and clever old ADO are trying to service and be across the various departments / decision committees / road blocks.

it is almost impossible to understand the personalities / road blocks/ objections or truly understand this by zoom or weekly phone hook up.

if ado are ahead of the pack then damn we’ll seize the opportunity before established suppliers like SILA ( who Mercedes own part of ) wake up and realise they have stiff competition from ADO.

speed to market is everything - they should have local representation and an ADO point if contact 12 months ago -

you posts about pitchforks are quite seriously stupid -

this is a business where they need to capitalise on their competitive advantage NOW - other companies have much deeper development budget pockets - the arrogance of ADO to think we are the best is painful
    Last edited by Garethg007: 29/09/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.